Medical Providers & Pharmacies
For more information:
- Michele Washington
- Claims Administration Coordinator
- CSB 122
- (702) 895-5404
For emergencies or life threatening injuries, call 911 or proceed to the nearest medical facility. Be sure to notify Risk Management & Safety (RMS) as soon as possible at 895-4226 or 895-5404.
For non- emergency treatment, please visit one of the clinics listed below. Inform the clinic that you are a UNLV, CSN or NSC employee who was injured in the course and scope of work. Be sure to complete Form C-4, Claim for Compensation/Report of Initial Medical Treatment. This form begins the claim process. Please contact RMS at (702) 895-5404 or 895-4226 for more information.
Note: Under Nevada law, an employee is required to seek medical treatment with a provider approved by NSHE's Managed Care Organization (MCO), UNLESS EMERGENCY TREATMENT IS REQUIRED.
Concentra Medical Center
- Airport/Polaris: 5850 South Polaris Rd, #100 (Map), 739-9957, open 24 hours
- Henderson: 149 North Gibson, Suite H (Map), 558-6275, open Monday-Friday, 8am to 6pm
- North Las Vegas/Brooks: 151 West Brooks Ave (Map), 399-6545, open Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm
- Paradise: 3900 Paradise Ave, Suite V (Map), 369-0560, open Monday-Friday 7am to 1am
Center for Occupational Health and Wellness
- Rancho and Charleston: 801 South Rancho, Suite F1 (Map), 474-4454, open Monday-Friday, 7am to 8pm
- Henderson: 9005 South Pecos, Suite 2610 (Map), 474-0472, open Monday-Thursday, 7am to 5pm
Southern Nevada Occupational Health Center
- North Las Vegas: 4060 N. Martin Luther King Blvd, Suite 101 A-B (Map), 380-1712, open Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Las Vegas: 1712 Bearden Dr, (Map), 380-1712, open Monday-Saturday, 9am to 5pm
Eye Injury Preferred Provider including Laser Injuries
Nevada Eye Care
- East Flamingo and Burnham: 2090 E. Flamingo Rd, #200(Map), 733-9271, open Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- West Cheyenne and Buffalo: 7730 W. Cheyenne Ave, #103(Map), 869-6326, open Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
Medical Managed Care Provider Panel
These providers are approved to treat UNLV, CSN and NSC employees for work related injuries. A referral may be required. Please contact Risk Management & Safety at 895-5404 or 895-4226 for further information.
- View the Approved Provider Panel list
Pharmacy Benefits (CoreCareRX) are provided by CVS/Caremark and administered through our MCO. UNLV, CSN, and NSC participate in the "First Fill Program" which provides a 14 day supply for medications prescribed for your injury. Forms for the First Fill Program are available through Risk Management and Safety, CSB Room 119 or by calling 895-5404 or 895-4226. Pharmacy cards will be issued upon claim acceptance.